Category Archives: Khismatullin D
Here is a recent game in the QGA 3.e4 which is Schandorff’s aggressive repertoire in Playing 1.d4 The Queen’s Gambit(Quality Chess 2012).
GM Khismatullin,D wins with a nice attack.
Bio and Photo Echesspedia
‘Russian Grandmaster (2004) who won the silver medal at the World U16 in 2000 and was World University Champion in 2004 (shared).
- Privolzhsky 2005,
- Vladimir Open 2005,
- Voronezh Open 2006 and 2010,
- Izmailov’s Memorial 2008 (RUS),
- Gubernators Cup Ugra 2009 and
- Memorial Izmailov Petr Memorial (RUS) 2011,
- 1-4th;Botvinnik Memorial 2011 (RUS).
White is aggressively placed on the kingside. What do you suggest for white?
White to Play