Category Archives: Khoudgarian
Khoudgarian, Natalia will represent Canada in the Women’s World Cup. She represented Canada at the recent 2012 Olympiad in Istanbul.
Natalia Khoudgarian (born 1975 in Moscow, Russian SFSR) is an Armenian chess player, who is one of the top female chess players in Canada. She holds the FIDE Woman International Master title. She represented Canada at the Women’s World Championship 2006, 2012 and at the Women’s Olympiads (1996, 2006 and 2012).- From Wikipedia-Natalia Khoudgarian
Eight players from Americas Chessbase News
40. Arribas Robaina, Maritza (CUB) (Continental)
41. Zatonskih, Anna (USA) (Zonal 2.1)
42. Abrahamyan, Tatev (USA) (Zonal 2.1)
43. Krush, Irina (USA) (Zonal 2.1)
44. Khoudgarian, Natalia (CAN) (Zonal 2.2)
45. Castrillon Gomez, Melissa (COL) (Zonal 2.3)
46. Aliaga Fernandez, Ingrid (PER) (Zonal 2.4)
47. Lujan, Carolina (ARG) (Zonal 2.5)
Here is a game from the 2012 Olympiad.
Khoudgarian,N (2158) – Zatonskih,A (2512) [C09]
40th Olympiad Women Istanbul TUR (6.15), 03.09.2012
Black has the better minor piece and a central pawn majority. What is black’s plan? How should black play?
Black to play