New Books Available from New in Chess (March 27-2018)
From New in Chess
New titles are coming at a furious pace.
Pawn play-336 pages
Experienced chess trainer Emmanuel Bricard has created a practical exercise manual with carefully selected and tested training positions that teach you how to develop the right plan.
This book is for you if you want to:
- know what to do if there is no tactical solution
- improve your understanding of chess strategy
- learn how to apply strategic principles in concrete positions
- gain time on the clock by having to calculate fewer variations
- learn how to accumulate advantages in various types of positions
- be inspired by great examples of strategy.
There were some other new titles but these seemed like the most interesting
Posted on March 27, 2018, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment