TWIC 1175 May 16-2017
The general procedure is
- Set up Repertoire databases for White/Black
- Identify Critical Opening Positions
- Use Search Mask to filter games as desired
- Use Tactical Analysis to select games and check them(I used 15secs/move)
- Review the lightly annotated games and add suitable games to Repertoire files
I let Chessbase go through 10-15 games at a time during the day or 20-25 games overnight and review the games rather than tedious clicking though each game manually.
Here is a nice game from this week’s issue.
The exchange sacrifice is an easy candidate to consider.
White obtained excellent position compensation for the exchange with a strong Nc4 and good light square play.